Subject: Re: LW questions
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 94 22:52:34 PDT

>Use Shift All Keys to move everything later in time.  The only
>tricky part is dealing with the keys at frame zero, but you can copy
>them with the above procedure if needed.

	True, but it always seemed to me it might be nice if the Frame Zero
	keys were automagically duplicated by the shift function.

	Man am I lazy!

	I guess this might screw up spline motions though.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

	On another topic, would it be possible to implement "Cycle Motions"
	that DONT's start at Frame Zero?  This is a recurring problem
	when making cloned objects that have identical, yet temporally
	offset cyclic motions.

	Maybe a simple "OFFSET" parameter in the Motion Requestor would
	do the trick.

>
>- AH
>

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\                       |         (206) 283-3540           *
***********************************************************************